1. All copyright, moral rights and rights of personality for all content must be cleared. Failure to clear these rights will result in removal of the entry from consideration in the competition. Do not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. Participant will fully indemnify against any loss, costs, expenses, demands or liability, whether direct or indirect, arising out of a claim by a third party or another party.
2. All entries must have been completed between year 2019 and 2020 or all short film must be submitted
3. Entries may be in any language with English subtitles.
4. The Competition judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entertained into regarding the judging process or any outcomes reached.
5. The organizers reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of the contest without any intimation to the participants at any time after the launch of the computation.
6. All materials, documents, etc. submitted for participation shall not be returned under any circumstances and shall become the property of deshdoottimes.com.
7. Governing Law
If a dispute arising out of or in relation to this Agreement, the parties shall be entitled to refer the disputes to arbitration in accordance with, and subject to, the Arbitration Act, as in force at the time of the referral to arbitration and the decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties.
8. This agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law in force in the State (or Territory) of Nashik and Maharashtra